Providing proactive and proven protection against bacteria, mold and algea - its the advanced antimicrobial treatment for synthetic turf systems.
Turf Treatment 5000D, the sports industry's leading antimicrobial treatment, provides synthetic turf systems with long lasting protection from microbial contamination and odors. Proven to control and inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, fungi and algae, Turf Treatment 5000D is the only product of its kind that can protect a synthetic turf system for years with just one application. The enduring qualities of Turf Treatment 5000D eliminate the need for the routine application of disinfectants. Therefore, its the most cost-effective environmentally friendly choice for synthetic turf systems. Turf Treatment 5000D when applied by trained certified representatives and is backed by one, two and four year warranty programs. Note: Before applying the 5000D the surface must be clean and disinfected using any cleaning disinfectant. Area being treated must be dry before applying the 5000D.
Learn more about the PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION.
• 24/7 antimicrobial protection that lasts for years
• Effective against harmful and odor causing bacteria
• Safe, non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing to human skin
• Provides complete coverage of the entire synthetic turf system – from the infill to the grass fibers
• Can be applied on new or existing synthetic turf fields.
• Invisible, odorless and will not change the playability, appearance or performance of the field
• Resistant to outdoor exposure and weather
• Environmentally friendly, will not leach chemicals or heavy metals into the environment
•Powered by the EPA registered IndusCo, LTD. technology -- safely used in the medical industry worldwide for more than 30 years
•Backed by extensive warranties & service agreements
How does it work?
When applied to synthetic turf systems, the TurfAide™ treatment creates a matrix of positively charged “sword shaped” molecules that durably bond to the surface. Since bacteria, mold and fungi are negatively charged, they are attracted to the antimicrobial layer, speared and electrocuted. The technology is non-leaching, so the molecular swords remain intact and ready for the next cell that approaches.
What sets this antimicrobial apart from other treatments is it’s unique mechanical mode of action that prevents harmful chemicals from leaching onto a players skin. Additionally, this mechanical destruction prevents the microorganisms from being able to adapt to the antimicrobial – so no “Super Bugs” or resistant microorganisms can be created.