Even with the best chemicals and cleaning methods, it is difficult to have confidence that your patient is protected from infectious organisms. Hydrochlor Whirlpool Antiseptic ensures that bacteria in the hydrotherapy whirlpool tank and at the wound site are controlled. Using Hydrochlor is a simple and effective method to prevent cross contamination between patients and it facilitates wound healing.
Hydrochlor has been proven to kill more pathogens than either bleach or iodine. But, unlike bleach or iodine, Hydrochlor does not cause damage to healthy, healing cells.
Hydrochlor effectively kills:
- Gram-positive bacteria
- Enveloped & naked viruses
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Gram-negative bacteria
- Hydrochlor includes pre-measured, water-soluble packets that save time with less mess.
- Controls gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and fungi for a non-selective, broad spectrum kill
- Non-toxic that attacks bacteria, not tissue
- Non-foaming to eliminate the need for defoamer, saving time and money
- non-corrosive so it doesn't damage stainless steel or chrome equipment
- Non-staining that keeps equipment, walls, curtains, and clothing clean
- Simplifies cleaning of equipment by eliminating need for repeated rinsing and scrubbing
- Broad pH effective range
How much Hydrochlor to use per gallon of water:
|13-20 gal||15 gm||CZ-15|
|26-40 gal||30 gm||CZ-30|
|44-66 gal||50 gm||CZ |
|70-105 gal||80 gm||CZ-80|