* Bacitracin Zinc
* Polymyxin B Sulfate.
* No. 1 Dermatologist recommended for infection protection.
* Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
* First aid to help prevent infection in
• minor cuts
Bacitracin in each Gram - 500 Units , Polymyxin B in each Gram - 10000 Units
White Petrolatum Base
Clean the affected area.
Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use only.Do not use:
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes
• over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites
• serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you need to use longer than 1 week
• condition persists of gets worse
• rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help orcontact a Poison Control Center right away.