The Metro IC3 Lightweight wheelchair is the answer for a wide variety of seating and ambulatory needs. The Metro IC3 Lightweight wheelchair is the most economical lightweight wheelchair on the market with the added features of the more expensive models. With the over-link cross braces to allow easy mounting and removal of after-market backs, height adjustable arms for better positioning, and dual position rear axles and caster forks, this Lightweight Manual wheelchair offers expanded applications to add a mix to anyone's product line. It Simply Fits!Lightweight Removable Desk Padded Arm, Swingaway Footrest, or Elevating Legrests
• Padded armrests for extra comfort
• Dual axle position, dual height
• Industry Compatible Front rigging and Upholstery
• Height-Adjustable Arms for Expanded Application.
• Over-link cross braces allow installation of After-market backs and seating products.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on side frame and cross braces.
• Maximum weight capacity 250 lb on 16" and 18" wide.
• Maximum weight capacity 300 lb on 20" wide.
• Medicare Code K0003
Arm Style: Removable Desk padded arms
Floor to seat Height: 19 1/2inches
Back Height: 17 1/2" Fixed Height Back
Floor to handles: 36 ½ inches
Color: Black Vinyl
Overall width: 16" is 25 1/2 inches, 18" is 27 1/2 inches
Footrest: Swingaway footrest with composite footplate, or Elevating legrests
Folded Width: 12 ½ inches
Seat Depth: 16"
Product weight: 35 lbs