AED - Portable Defibrillation
Athletic Tapes & Access.
Bandages, Dressings & Tapes
Braces & Supports
Diagnostics & Scales
Disinfectants, Gloves & Blood Borne
Eye, Ear and Mouth Care
First Aid/Athletic Kits
Foam-Felt-Podiatry / Spenco®
Hearing/Eye Protection & Sunglasses
Hot & Cold Therapy
Hydration Products/Waterboy™, & Instruments
Needles & Syringes
Pharmaceuticals Unit Dose & Antiseptic Sprays
Rehab, Hydrocollators, Muscle Stims, & Whirlpools
Stretchers, Splinting, Crutches & Wheelchairs
Resusci® Anne Full Body W/O SkillReporter™ (with Hard Case)
Resusci® Anne Full Body w/o SkillReporter™ Unit (with Hard Case)
High quality adult CPR training and also allowing first aid and extrication practice.
The Resusci Anne Basic and Resusci Anne SkillGuide manikins offer optimal realism and quality to adult CPR education. With its modular construction, and use of the optional SkillGuide performance indicator, students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing adult CPR at its highest quality. Add first aid or rescue limbs to integrate first aid, trauma, and extrication to the training.
• Educationally effective by focusing on the performance level of key CPR skills and techniques for adults
• Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain disposable airways
• Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and quality adult CPR skills
• Enhanced student motivation through use of the optional SkillGuide indicator allowing real-time CPR performance feedback during training
• Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to enhance training
• Logistically convenient transportation through use of either a soft pack or hard carrying case
• Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim.
• Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
• Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
• Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
• Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
• Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers
• Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
• Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
• Optional SkillGuide CPR performance indicator provides immediate objective feedback on ventilation duration and volume, compression depth, and hand position
• Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after-class cleaning and sanitation
Back To List
Site Designed by